Sweet 'n Salty Hummus
- 1 - 540 ml can (19 oz.) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) 0 % plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) maple syrup
- 3 ml (1/2 teaspoon) ground cumin
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with pita bread, raw vegetables or fresh fruits.
- Add all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth.
Note: Can be kept up to 5 days in refrigerator.
Nutrition facts (hummus only):
160 calories; 2 g fat; 27 g carbohydrates; 9 g protein.