Starters and hors d'oeuvres
Shrimp Soup with Maple Water Broth
- 2 litres (8 cups) NAPSI pure maple water
- 16 large shrimp, peeled
- 500 ml (2 cups) baby spinach
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) chopped red pepper
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) lime juice
- In a saucepan, reduce the maple water by half (about 25 minutes).
- Add the shrimp in the steaming hot maple water and leave it to simmer for 3 mins.
- In a soup tureen, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour the steaming hot maple water and the shrimp over the ingredients in the tureen and serve.