SHRIMP PLATTER AND ITS MAPLE COCKTAIL SAUCE
- 24 large shrimps, cooked and peeled
- Kale leaves or other greens
- 250 ml (1 cup) chili sauce
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) maple butter
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) prepared horseradish
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- A few drops of Tabasco sauce
- 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon) Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the cocktail sauce and pour into a sauce boat or decorative bowl.
- Line a large tray or a wooden board with greens of your choice. Arrange the shrimps and serve with the sauce.