Pummking and Maple Syrup Mini Tarts
- 12 – 7.5 cm (3”) unbaked, mini tart crust shells
- 2 eggs
- 500 ml (2 cups) pumpkin purée
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) maple syrup
- 1 ml (1/4 teaspoon) ground ginger
- 1 ml (1/4 teaspoon) clove
- 2 ml (1/2 teaspoon) ground nutmeg
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) ground cinnamon
- 250 ml (1 cup) 15% or 35% cream
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (375°F).
- Beat the eggs with the pumpkin purée and maple syrup.
- Add spices and cream. Mix well to obtain a homogenous mixture. Pour the mixture into the crust shells.
- Cook in the center of the oven for 15 minutes or until the pumpkin mixture is firm.
- Serve hot or cold, as desired, and with a garnish of maple syrup whipped cream, and sprinkle with maple sugar.
ENERGY: 380 calories*
PROTEIN: 6.5 g*
CARBOHYDRATES: 52 g*
FATS: 16 g*
Excellent source of Vitamin A
* per mini tart