- 1 package of “hotcake powder” (Pancake Mix)
- 2 eggs, milk as needed, extra light maple syrup (to taste),
- 100 ml of whipped cream, fruit as desired
- Add egg yolks and milk to the hotcake powder and stir.
- Whip the egg whites and fold them in to the ingredients from step 1 with light strokes.
- Oil or butter a cocotte or similarly shaped baking dish and pour in the batter from
- Bake in a 180℃ oven for 13 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cover with whipped cream and maple syrup, and garnish with fruit.