Starters and hors d'oeuvres
MAPLE TAFFY PORK-STUFFED VEGGIES
- Maple Taffy Braised Pork base recipe, shredded and chilled
- 1 green zucchini, cut into short sections
- 1 yellow zucchini, cut into short sections
- 12 sweet mini-peppers, scooped out
- 12 mushrooms, stems removed
- 12 small tomatoes, scooped out
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) plain breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Scoop out the zucchini sections, keeping the bottoms intact to create a cavity in each.
- Put, with all other vegetables, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Stuff them with the braised pork and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold as appetizers.