MAPLE TAFFY PORK RILLETTES
- Maple Taffy Braised Pork base recipe, at room temperature
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) duck fat, melted
- Fresh rosemary
- Pink peppercorns
10 to 12 portions
- Gently loosen the braised pork in a food processor, being careful not to reduce it to purée.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into ramekins and pack down.
- Add duck fat.
- Garnish with rosemary and pink peppercorns.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Refrigeration Time: 2 hr