MAPLE LAB COCO
- Lime wedge
- Maple sugar, as needed
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) coconut cream
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) Amber maple syrup
- 60 ml (2 oz.) Maker’s Mark bourbon (or other brand of whisky)
- A few ice cubes
- Lemon soda, to taste
- 1 lime wedge for garnish
- Frost a tulip or hurricane glass by rubbing rim with a lime wedge, then immediately dipping or rolling it in a saucer containing the maple sugar.
- Add next 5 ingredients to a shaker and shake well.
- Strain into a maple sugar-frosted glass filled with ice.
- Add lemon soda.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve with a cocktail stirrer or straw.
Fabien Maillard, Le LAB, Cocktail Bar, Montreal
Fabien Maillard, Le LAB, comptoir à cocktails, Montréal