- 1 enveloppe of plain gelatine
- 1 1/4 cups of maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cups of fruit juice of your choice (apple, cranberry, pear, cantaloupe, etc.)
- 1 cup of fruit of your choice (drained fruit salad, small fruit, etc.)
- Combine gelatine and 60 ml of fruit juice in a small bowl. Let the mixture foam for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the maple syrup in a casserole.
- Add the gelatine mixture to the maple syrup and stir to dissolve completely.
- Add the rest of the juice and pour into a mould. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into cubes and serve in desert glasses. Garnish with fruit.