MAPLE GLAZED PINEAPPLE AND BACON DELIGHTS
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut in 2.5 cm (1 in.) cubes
- 12 bacon slices, cut in half
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) maple syrup (preferably amber, for its rich taste)
- Salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C (425 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wrap each cube of pineapple with half a slice of bacon and attach with a toothpick. Brush with maple syrup, season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bacon is well cooked. Serve hot.