Maple Butter & Pecan Dessert Pizza
- 300 g (10 oz) pizza or croissant dough, homemade or store-bought
- 250 ml (1 cup) sour cream
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) maple butter, at room temperature
- 250 ml (1 cup) pecans, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F), with rack in middle position.
- Form a ball with the dough, then roll out with a rolling pin and arrange in a pizza pan or simple cooking sheet.
- Combine sour cream and maple butter in a bowl. Spread on pizza and sprinkle with pecans. Bake 20 minutes.
- Once pizza is cooked, leave to cool 5 minutes before serving.