- 24 whole almonds
- 190 ml (3/4 cup) maple butter
- 250 ml (1 cup) almond flour
- Pinch of sea salt
- Cocoa powder, as needed
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Spread almonds on a baking sheet and toast in oven for 15 minutes. Leave to cool.
- In a bowl, combine maple butter, almond flour and salt. Roll into little balls. Insert a toasted almond in each truffle and roll in cocoa powder. Refrigerate.
- Remove from refrigerator 2 hours before serving.
Can be kept in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.