Starters and hors d'oeuvres
Creamy Maple Tuna Dip
- 1 can (170g/6 oz) white meat tuna in water, undrained
- 1 2/3 packages (415 g/15 oz) cream cheese
- 250 ml (1 cup) frozen vegetables, thawed
- 1 green onion, roughly chopped
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) maple sugar
- 1 bread slice, torn into pieces
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process for a few seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Spread over crackers or serve as a dip with vegetables.