- 100 g frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
- 4 tablespoons Canadian maple syrup (light)
- 100 ml cream
- (berry liquor, to taste)
- 4 leaf pies (leaf shaped cookies made of puff pastry)
- powdered sugar, to taste
- mint leaves, to taste
1. Put the berries in a bowl and add maple syrup. Mix well and set aside to rest.
2. Pour the liquid from 1 into the cream and whip until firm (add berry liquor, if desired).
3. If the leaf pies are large, cut into halves. Sandwich the cream from 2 and the berries between the leaf pies. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with mint leaves.