Beet, Berry and Maple Smoothie
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) cooked beets, diced
- 190 ml (3/4 cup) 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 625 ml (2 1/2 cups) frozen berries
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) apple juice
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) natural almond milk
- 1 egg white
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) maple sugar
Add all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth. Serve cold.
Calories per serving
After an intense workout, you need to help your body recuperate. Go for a mix of carbohydrates and protein and consume it as soon as possible after exercise. This delicious and refreshing smoothie is bright in both flavour and appearance! It provides all the necessary nutrients to repair tissue and replenish energy for your next session.
Per 500 ml serving: 220 calories; 11 g protein; 1.5 g fat; 48 g carbohydrates; 6 g fibre.