All-Natural Maple Sports Drink
- 850 ml (3 ½ cups) cold water
- 60 ml (¼ cup) orange juice
- 60 ml (¼ cup) pure maple syrup
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) lime juice
- 1 ml (⅕ teaspoon) salt
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Per 500 ml (2 cup) portion
- Calories: 130 Carbohydrate (g): 32 Protein (g): 0 Fat (g): 0 Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (g): 241 Potassium (mg): 168
If you will be training or exercising for more than 90 minutes, combine the energy drink with a snack to meet your energy needs (about 30 to 60 grams of carbohydrates per hour). Try these delicious, easy-to-pack Maple Energy Squares to give your body the carbs and nutrients it needs.